Friday, November 19, 2010

This week in pictures - Nov. 15 - 21

Hello everyone. It is the end of yet another week and so much has been happening! Let's just dive right in to the pictures...

A normal trip for Ellie over to the offices at Talley Student Center:
Key? Check.
Signed time sheets? Check.
Severed head? Check.


Out with the old and in with the new!
Our cases for A Piece of my Heart have been cleaned out but replaced with beautiful items from the Crafts Center (shameless plug, Holiday Craft Fair Saturday, Nov. 20).




A sneak peek at the Inspecting Carol set.
If I had known there was chocolate involved, I would have done this much sooner...



My favorite is the garland. It looks even better when it is lit!


Anything that involves a fake turkey leg is a winner in my book.
I found this one on the props shelf backstage.



Costumes!

Mmmm, opening night cake. Can't beat it!
I guess this is where I should mention that Inspecting Carol opened last night.
You are in for many laughs and a good dose of holiday spirit, both of which I was need of.


The director cutting the cake...


The natives were getting restless.


Inspecting Carol runs November 18 - 21 and December 1 - 5
with a $10 community night on Wednesday, Dec. 1
(it will also involve some holiday treats at intermission!).


Here's to next week...

No comments: