Monday, September 17, 2012

This Week in Pictures: Staff Edition part II plus Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Load In




This week I have a few more pictures of staff along with just a small blurb about them and a quick glimpse into the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Load-In.


 Andrew Korhonen: Operations and Event Coordinator

UT: How long have you been with University Theatre?
Andrew: Two years.

UT: What are you most excited for this year?
Andrew: I am looking forward to Alice in Wonderland.

UT: How did you get your start in Theatre?
Andrew: I was interested in theatre before high school and I volunteered in high school with light crew. 

Jayme Mellema: Scenic Designer/Scenic Painter
I promise he is smiling in the photo I just had a bad angle.

UT: How long have you been with University Theatre?
Jayme: This is the beginning of my fourth year.

UT: What are you most excited for this year?
Jayme: Alice of course.

UT: How did you get your start in Theatre?
Jayme: I studied art in high school and in freshman year of college I was an art major. My sophomore     year I took a design class where I discovered you could bring art to theatre. I knew I wanted to do art, but theatre seemed more monetarily stable. Once I found it, it was okay, this what I am going to do and thats what I did.

Also this week was the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels load in. I wasn't able to be there unfortunately however, one of the cast was very kind and sent me this picture.

Its a small photo because my phone is not amazing, but you can at least see a few of the cast in the scene shop preparing to take some paint to Stewart. The cast and crew are an amazing group of people and the show is going to be wonderful. I recommend if you haven't gotten your ticket yet to get it while you can. The show will run September 26-30 and is going to be hilarious. 

Stay tuned for next weeks post, the final staff edition and other happenings in the theatre as we get closer to opening night of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. 

No comments: