Monday, August 23, 2010

For the Love of Blog!

A couple of posts ago I introduced the idea to make this blog a bit more structured (admittedly for my own sanity, but I hope it will benefit you as well).

On Fridays, I will post This Week in Pictures. Send yours on, too!

Mondays will be either "For the Love of Blog!" highlighting some theatre/arts-related blogs that I love (and you might too) or "Holy Blogosphere, Batman!". In the latter I'll share interesting tidbits from other blogs. I will also sprinkle in some student spotlights as well as general musings here and there throughout the week.

As you can tell by title, this week is a "For the Love of Blog!" kinda day. If you are in the theatre scene in North Carolina you want to follow this blog and/or put it in your RSS feed immediately.

http://nctc.typepad.com/blog/2010/08/facebook-places.html

This North Carolina Theatre Conference (NCTC) blog highlights any and all theatrical happenings around the state. There is general information, audition calls as well as posts for employment opportunities.

This blog is connected to their Facebook page, so I recommend "liking" their page as well... if you are into that sort of thing.

Is there any arts-related subject you are interested in? I bet there is a blog for that! Let me know what you are interested in and I will see what kind of blogs I can scrounge up, or let me know of a specific blog so I can follow!

Follow away...

No comments: