Thursday, August 19, 2010

We're back (and better than ever, of course!)

The University Theatre blog is back (after an unannounced summer hiatus...)!

The UT staff has had an extremely busy and successful summer. TheatreFest came back with the best response yet. Tickets sold like hotcakes and the audience left the theatre with bellies full of Agatha Christie. Keep an eye out for future blog posts from our students who were lucky enough to be involved!

I have big plans for the blog this year and now I just need to stick to it! I am hoping to have more regular student contributions and student spotlights as well as posting pictures from the week every Friday. But, I can't do it alone! If you want to hear about something, let me know! If you are a student involved with University Theatre and have something to say about your experience, send it on! If you have pictures from your time in our spaces as a patron or participant backstage, bring it on!

Let me know what I can do to make this yet another communal space where lovers of UT can come and chat about theatre, campus and any other musings.

For now, I leave you with a reminder of our 2010/2011 season (tickets on sale now!)

Twelfth Night
A Piece of My Heart
Inspecting Carol
Urinetown
Dancing at Lughnasa

Here's to a new season and to the awesome University Theatre community!

No comments: