Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Holy Blogosphere, Batman!

The staff is working toward getting Twelfth Night up and running and we're already moving forward on A Piece of my Heart. Stay posted, by the way, on A Piece of my Heart. The author will be in town for the first week of the run and you will want to make sure to come out for that!

As I was perusing my hundreds of Google Reader updates (OK, so I don't check through it everyday...) I was finding very little that really captured my attention. If you look back at the blogs that I have recommended in the past you will see that there are a ton of theatre opportunities in the state. Everyone's seasons are in full swing. There are also opportunities to take action if you are into advocacy.

However, I was hoping for something more entertaining to catch my eye. I couldn't seem to escape the smattering of LiLo (Lindsay Lohan, just in case.) gossip but I did find one fun link you may also appreciate.

I took it and got 50 percent correct. Hey, we can't all be winners. Can you beat my score?

No comments: