Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Meet our new office/marketing assistant!

Jarrett is a Sophomore in Biology and recently started working with University Theatre. You will most likely see him around Thompson Hall or Talley MWF mornings. Stop by and introduce yourself!

What's your major?
Currently, I am majoring in biology although I would like to add psychology before the end of this semester.

What would you like to do once you graduate?
I plan on getting my PhD in psychology one day, so I may start that once I graduate in 2013. Or perhaps, I will go to medical school at either Duke or UNC (unfortunately). Either way, I want to use the knowledge that I have gained and help others.

Why were you interested in working with University Theatre?
I wanted to get a different kind of work experience, something that does not require me to be in a lab all day.

What are you looking forward to most about working with University Theatre?
I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from the people that work here, also I believe that working closely with the theater will give me a new perspective on the arts community here at NC State. And with this new perspective, I will go out and tell everyone that I know about the theater and all of the things that it has to offer our community.

What do you like to do when you aren't working or going to class?
I like to relax! Depending on how I’m feeling, “relax” can have a variety of reading. But, I usually try to do something that is productive or educational in some way.

-Jarrett Clifton

No comments: