Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This Week in Pictures

I'll admit, I'm behind already on my "this week in pictures" posts, and it's only the second week of classes! Does anyone else already feel behind?

In case you are new to this blog, I'll catch you up. Each week I make an effort to capture the goings on around the building and with University Theatre. If you happen to catch anything from your classes, rehearsal or anything else to do with University Theatre, send your pictures on to me!

Here's what we had in store from last week:

 Campus Crawl
Set up/a view from the bridge!


The Crafts Center working hard






Some of our fearless APO members spreading the word about the open house (thanks guys!):

busy, busy!


The pipers played:


It was a great event, despite not being on Cates Ave. this year!

Open House:

Yours Truly and Nancy greeting everyone at the door:


Our production staff answering questions about crew and everything else!


The directors taking a quick break from answering questions about the productions.


Thanks to everyone who stayed for the Info Meet Up!




If you somehow missed it, you must check out the video 
we made from those who attended and participated at the video booth!


I've said it before and I'll say it again - our students rock!
Here's to a great semester!

No comments: