Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This week in pictures

Happy Friday everyone! Here is this week in pictures:

(I'm cheating, this one is from last Friday!)
Nat came in to grill me on things that were interesting about me while he was pledging for APO!
I also got to hear his Shylock monologue from The Merchant of Venice - so good!
I've said it before and I'll say it again - our students rock!


Our scene shop is building palatial items for The Philadelphia Story.
Like this 6 foot fire place...


And these giant columns...


Oh yeah, and the President of the United States of America came for a visit next door.
The traffic prep:

Part of the line:


The rest wrapped around to Pullen Road. You'd think he was famous or something.



Ellie's box o' stuff!

Moving to Talley as of Monday to work with the ARTS Development office!


Here's to next week...

No comments: