Friday, March 4, 2011

This week in pictures

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm really starting to dig this job. I get invited to everyone's class and other exciting happenings just so I can take pictures! Here's what I got to witness this week:

My first stop was into Paul's stage combat weekly workshop (photographs courtesy of Jayme Mellema):


"Ready!"


"Set!"


"Fight!"

The obligatory action shot...



I couldn't NOT get some posed pictures:
If you scroll this this set of three it feels a bit like The Matrix's
bullet-time photography.
(OK, just go with me here, we got a picture from 3 angles, pretty sophisticated for me)



Bree conquers all!

Next, we've got some set up for TheatreFest 2011.
There are still audition slots available! More information here and here.


The Dr. Horrible rehearsals have begun, and I crashed them last night!
(more blogs on Dr. Horrible here and here.)
Tune in every Wednesday through March for more Dr. Horrible updates!


Cast prep:

Musical Director, Randy getting the cast warmed up!

Lastly, I snuck in to the Dancing at Lughnasa set up:

Lots of movable parts.

Basket o' shoes (get the Irish reference there?)

Stage Manager emergency kit: spike tape, cough drops and hand sanitizer.
Why not?


Here's to next week...

No comments: