Friday, March 18, 2011

This week in picutres

Good afternoon, everyone! I hope you all are coming down off of your green eggs and ham from yesterday and are ready for a nice big dose of this week in pictures!

This week the scene shop has been dealing with a whole lot of this:


and cutting it with this:


but only once it is put together, like this:


Oh, and I found these:
They may or may not have anything to do with the foam, 
but they are awesome nonetheless.


And these guys are trying to figure out how to cut the foam...:

into these:


And our ATD Andrew was nice enough to send me back to my office with my own little slice:
Now, I just need to whittle it into something, suggestions?


But wait, there's more! Ron and I also went around to some of the staff members to interview them about their work on Dancing at Lughnasa. You'll see the fruits of our labor in April. But, to tide you over, here's some still shots from our interviews.

Jayme, with his Lughnasa inspirations in the background.


Jen, in the costume shop, with costume renderings posted.

And Paul, in the catwalk. (My neck hurt after that one!) Can you find him?

And, because we love our patrons, we wanted to offer a St. Patrick's day special. Today is your last day for the buy one, get one free offer at Ticket Central for Dancing at Lughnasa! Be sure to call (919.515.1100) or stop by to get yours!

Dancing at Lughnasa runs April 7 - 10 and 13 - 17 at 7:30pm with Saturday and Sunday matinees at 2pm in Thompson Hall.

No comments: